We are aware, that many issues can happen on a construction site e.g.:
- Channels can be damaged (deformed, bended) or installed with improper slopes
- Edges around the channel can block water flow towards drainage
- Gullies not properly installed so the FAT had no support
- Gaskets in transport connections can protrude into the channel (blocking water flow)
- Channel outlets fitting issues
Our team will make sure everything is installed correctly, or we can train construction workers for that reason.