Inflammable or explosive atmospheres can build up in the wastewater piping systems of petrol stations, car washes and vehicle workshops. These hazardous atmospheres must be isolated by separator systems. ACO has three solutions available with the ACO Passavant light-oil separators OLEOMAX®, OLEOSAFE® and OLEOPASS®, which all comply with EN 858 and German DIN 1999-100.
All light-oil separators built by ACO are class I separators (certified with 5 mg per litre residual hydrocarbons). After removal of the coalescence element, they naturally also comply with all specifications for class II separators (certified for 100 mg per litre residual hydrocarbons).
- Compact due to practical separator-sludge trap combination
- Large oil storage volume
- Hydraulically tested sludge trap Standard cover heights (classes B 125 / D 400)
- Sludge trapping volume and nominal size selectable in line with requirements
- Can be submerged by flood water without releasing the oil
- Minimised sludge trap volume
- Large storage volume for the safe storage of separated oil before disposal
- Automatic seal with ballcock – tried and tested solution requiring no mechanical parts
- Suitable for draining larger areas in combination with conventional separators
- All functions integrated within one tank
- Extremely easy installation